GVF, a transportation management association servicing communities in both Chester & Montgomery County, provides resources to help you travel throughout our region. Whether interested in alternative modes to get to and from work or preparing for a trip, GVF can help you plan accordingly.
- GVFTMA: Visit GVF’s website to stay up to date on relevant public policy issues, transportation news and resources, local construction projects, GVF event details, and more!
- WeAreTDM: A “one stop shop” for information about transportation alternatives. This website has information on public transit, trails, biking, carpooling and more to get you moving.
- U.S. 202: Provides PennDOT construction updates and news related to U.S. 202.
- U.S. 422: Provides PennDOT construction updates, videos and news related to U.S. 422.
- PhillyTraffic: Provides real time traffic camera information. This website helps you understand the traffic conditions before making your trip.
Tredyffrin is served by the Thorndale/Paoli line [PDF] to Central Philadelphia (formerly the "R5").
SEPTA Regional Railroad Fare Credit - If you pay cash on the train, conductors will collect the higher on-board price for all cash transactions, but you can receive a fare credit good for the purchase of an advanced sale priced return ticket.
Tredyffrin Township is served by several SEPTA bus routes - the 124, 204, 205 and 206.
Starting September 7, 2010, SEPTA's Route 205 began providing connections from Paoli Train Station to Phoenixville. Departures and arrivals are timed with selected Paoli/Thorndale Line trains going to and from Philadelphia. The route will continue to provide peak hour access to portions of the Great Valley area, including Vanguard, Uptown Worthington, the Route 29 corridor and the Commons. Buses will continue north along Route 29 and Main Street into downtown Phoenixville, with the endpoint at Fillmore Street and Black Rock Road on the Borough's north side.
- The Beeline provides service during peak commuting periods from the Coatesville, Downingtown and Exton areas to Great Valley, Mondays through Fridays. Weekend service is not offered at this time.
- Stops include downtown Coatesville, Thorndale, Downingtown at Kerr Park, Exton Square Mall, Siemens Medical Systems and Vanguard in the Great Valley area.
- Bus fare is $2.00; additional zone charge is $.60 each. Schedules can be obtained by contacting the TMACC directly at (610) 993-0911.