Use & Occupancy Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Commercial - Use and Occupancy permits are required for new construction.

Residential - Chapters 80, 163 and 208 of the Tredyffrin Township Code, and, by reference, the 2006 ICC Codes require Use and Occupancy permits for all new residential construction. This permit is not required for changes in residential ownership or tenancy.